Popular Post

Friday, January 9, 2009

Well giddy-up, it's a brand new year!

Hello and let's slap a happy-new-year-people in there as well. I realise that very soon I shall be so last week in saying that, but I think I can squeeze one last use out of it. I hope you've all had wonderful old holidays, I certainly have.

Oh let me count the ways I love summer. As promised beach pictures.

My view.
And then a brief tumble down the hill where you could find yourself looking at stuff like this.


Okay - fessing up - I didn't take that shot, and it didn't happen when I was there - I think Mrs Sunshine took it, but it's worthy of an airing here.

And finally, my foot.


I seemed to have developed a thing about taking shots of people's feet this summer, something I find vaguely weird about myself. But in my defence Your Honour,I have to say little children's feet are terminally cute.

Okay I will stop now.

Heading over to the beach after Christmas I was in a car that was to pick up avocados. We found a roadside stall that we thought was the best value.

Bag of ten avocadoes the size of my head? NZ$4 (1.7 Euro, US$2.37).

Big bag of tomatoes that tasted like tomatoes and not sacks of tomato flavoured water? NZ$1.

Satisfaction at value for money? Priceless.