Popular Post

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Chasing Butterflies collection - Tilda with ladybug

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend! It's supposed to be beautiful here tomorrow, sunny and in the mid 60's! YAY!! This is just a really quick little card I threw together today after reorganizing my scrap area. I've actually got a nice big area to scrap in again! I love it! I really love the colors in this paper by My Mind's Eye, and the way these Copic marker colors work on Tilda too. I cut her out with my oval Nestabilities and doodled around the edge. I also added a scalloped border to the card using a Martha Stewart border punch.



Tilda holding the ladybug, as well as the ladybug in the lower right hand corner, are all a part of the new Chasing Butterflies collection which is availabe at Magnolia-licious. I think this is their cutest collection yet! Don't forget to also join the Magnolia-licious Yahoo group for special treats and monthly discounts!
Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! HUGS!