Popular Post

Friday, February 5, 2010

Sometimes I get so lost when I am in the shower I need a map and a compass to find my way out.

I have a question.

Why is it that when I am in a rush and - regardless of how late I am running - whenever I get into the shower all sense of urgency flies straight out the window?

Every.Time.A.Coconut.

It goes like this.

Rushrushrushmust hurrydashingquickturnshowerondashdashhowmuchtimehaveIgot?Notenoughtolookatwatchisshowerwarmenoughyet?Jumpinshower....

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lovvvvvvvvvvelyyyyyyyyyyy warmmmmmmmmmmmmm waaaaaaaaaaaaterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ruuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnninnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng all dooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnn me. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Repeat at least three times, possibly five.

Turn off shower.Look at watch.

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckrunningreallylatenowdashdashdash....

It happened this morning, which meant I ate into my budgeted getting-lost time which meant Igot lost and arrived just a little bit late to location. But not late enough for anyone to mind.

But sometimes I really want to punch myself in the throat.