Popular Post

Thursday, December 18, 2008

I have a small brain, therefore I get small kicks out of small things.

I was having a flick through one of those fancy schmancy lifestyle magazines this morning and in the foodie section I saw a recipe for 'Chilled Cucumber Soup' and it was billed as an 'elegant dish'.

WHAT.THE.FUCK?

How on earth can you associate 'elegant' with 'chilled cucumber soup'?

All it conjured up was images of something with the consistency of wet tissues that had been soaked in cream and chicken stock. Gakety-gak.

I would be filing chilled cumcumber soup under Menus For People You Don't Ever Want to Accept Another Invitation For Dinner.

And on that note and just because I'm little Miss Gloaty Pants and have worked out how to post video, (I know I am so 2003) here is another ad I like.