Popular Post

Friday, May 1, 2009

No Horsing Around

I can't believe it is already Friday, and Horse Week will soon be drawing to a close! Theme weeks always feel like "so much to say, so little time." So without any horsing around, let's get to it!

Yesterday, we looked at horse items for your home, and today, we are looking at horse items you could add to your closet.

Juicy Couture

I have never really been a charm bracelet girl, but I am a bit smitten with the one above. I adore each charm and would surely revel in the clanking and jingling it would make (as I rather love the sound of bangles doing the same thing.)




Each of these t-shirts would make for perfect, easy weekend style.


This sweet face could join you on runs to the grocery or library and would be happy to serve as your pack horse.


And, if I had all the money in the world, I would delight in placing the Gucci horse bit bracelet on my wrist. Pure classic equestrian style.