Popular Post

Saturday, November 7, 2009

How to make policemen lose all self respect.

1. Take away their cars.

2. Give them bikes.

Yup, that should do it.

I don't about you, but to me it appears that being a policeman would be a pretty thankless job. You get abused, you see tragedy and you have to deal the dark side of human nature on a regular basis.
But at least there was the little perk of getting a shiny car that goes fast, has flashing lights and a siren which can be very handy when you're in a hurry.
I don't think I would like my job as much if I got told to hand the keys over, was issued with a bike helmet, some high vis and told that from now on I was going to be a cycle cop.

But hey, maybe that's just me and it's just lucky I'm not a cop (cause on top of everything else, I would be a really bad one).