Popular Post

Thursday, November 26, 2009

The post that gets written when you're doing your damnedest to not start the project you've been putting off all day.

So out and about today, I saw a man. And he didn't look, well, quite like your ordinary bloke.

His hair was a medley of grey, black and ginger - tortoiseshell, if you will. He was balding and it was very long. (Which, if we're being honest, is never a good combination, there should be legislation against it).

He was wearing little heels, women's trousers and a navy (man) jersey and he had a fetching little black handbag with a silver chain over-the-shoulder strap.

It was quite sensational, I did a really bad job at trying not to stare. I wanted to follow him and find out his story. But I didn't.

And he didn't look anything at all like this man.

But I just wanted to find a reason to crowbar the nice man's picture into this post.

(And call me a Fashion Ignoramus, but the skirt isn't quite working for me, what do you think ?)