Popular Post

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Magnolia-licious Yahoo Group Birthday Bash

Hi everyone! Hope you're enjoying your week and that life is good! Over at the Magnolia-licious Yahoo Group, they are celebrating their second birthday!! Congrats to my friend Deb (group owner) for the fabulous success of your group, and a huge thank you to all the Mods that keep it running smoothly! You ladies rock! I know what you do is NOT an easy job, and you deserve tons of credit!! Visit the Birthday Bash Blog right HERE. For their celebration, they have put together eight weeks of fabulous fun challenges complete with prizes! This week, it's a sketch challenge by the fabulously talented Chris Sather! Thanks so much Chris! I loved playing with the sketch! Find the challenge HERE.

I used an adorable Tilda from the So Spooky Magnolia collection. Diana at Magnolia-licious doesn't have her in stock right now, but if you're interested, please just get in touch with her about it. She's the best in ordering the stamps you want! Be sure to check out the rest of the stamps that ARE in stock right now. Diana has the largest on line selection of Magnolia stamps
in North America! The papers are digital from Nitwits and cardstock is Bazzill. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, and the ribbon is May Arts Silk Ribbon from Stamp and Create. The punched border is made with my brand new punch I got from my friend, Janie! Thanks so much, Janie! I love it! Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!