Popular Post

Friday, March 5, 2010

Wags 'n Whiskers - Tag or Bookmark

Happy Friday everyone! We made it through the week and hopefully today will go by quickly. It's time for a new Wags 'n Whiskers challenge, and this week, it's from the awesomely talented Karen! She is asking for a tag or bookmark. I chose to make a hang tag for a gift bag with this adorable image of Danni called Snuzzle Love.

I stamped her, colored her with Copic markers, cut her out and then popped her up onto an oval cut with my Nestabilities. I LOVE this paper by Basic Grey June Bug collection that I got from Stamp and Create. I machine stitched around the outside of the circle, as well as in the inset. The large scalloped circles were cut with my Gypsy and Cricut with the Alphalicious cartridge. Added some pretty flowers and some amazing silk ribbon, and this was done.

Please be sure and visit the Wags 'n Whiskers challenge blog to see the fabulous creation from the rest of the Divas!! And we've got two new Guest Divas too! We'd love it if you'd join us in the challenge, but remember...if you want to win, you MUST use a Wags 'n Whiskers image in your submission! If you don't have any Wags 'n Whiskers images to use, just click HERE to go shopping!
Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!!