Popular Post

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Well...yep....you've KINDA seen this one before!

Hi everyone! Hope you're enjoying your weekend. I'm not ready to go back to work tomorrow. I still have so much crafting I have to get done. My amazing sister asked me forever ago to make her one of these easel cards in pink for her grandaughter, Jordan. She said "no hurry". Well she probably learned her lesson on telling me that one! LOL! It's only taken me about six months to get it done for her. UGH! Anyway, so yes, if you were visiting me six months ago, you saw almost the same card that I did in blue for our Magnolia-licious Design Team challenge.

This cute Tilda is #388 Dinner Tilda from Magnolia-licious. And guess what! Yep... She' s out of stock. This is really starting to be ridiculous. Diana has TONS of stamps in stock, yet I always manage to pick one that isn't. I'm so sorry! It does say it's on order, though. So hopefully she'll be back in stock soon! She's colored with Copic markers, cut out, and popped up for dimension. I also used my Gypsy, Cricut Expression, and George cartridge to make all the stars, and the Sweethearts cartridge for the flourishes which I got from Hallmark Scrapbook. The papers are all digi, and it apprears the stickles affected them a bit. What is it with Stickles? I'm finding they make several different types of ink run. UGH!

I used a Martha Stewart border punch to help create the "stop" for the easel card, and added a pretty silk bow along with a star charm, all available at Stamp and Create. It's finally on it's way to you, Peggy. I hope Jordan likes it! Love you bunches!!
That's it for today! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon!