Popular Post

Saturday, September 26, 2009

The four legged variety takes on the two legged (and possibly wins).

Meet my cousin's family's cats. Yes, one of them, has featured before.

This is Oscar. He knows he's a cat.

He's supercilious, treats his staff with disdain and can often be spotted sunning himself in various different windows of houses around the neighbourhood.

This is Angus. He thinks he's a dog.
A lunatic of a dog.

He can be found in cupboards,

paper bags....

and has been returned on more than one occasion by the plumber and a number of painters after being discovered in car, some kilometres from home.

Like a dog, he has the tendency to follow you around everywhere. He will sit outside the bathroom door, howling to be let in while you're having shower. I tell you, it can do your head in. I only discovered this after I found myself yelling out, 'GO AWAY! Can't you just leave me alone for a while?'

And then realised I was talking to the cat.
.
.
.
.
*looks at feet and shuffles quietly out of the room*