Popular Post

Friday, October 30, 2009

Anyone missing a couple of stuffed baked potatoes?

Yesterday I went to the supermarket to buy a bottle of wine and, you know how it is, whenever you go to the supermarket to buy one thing you inevitably come back with things that you had forgotten you needed.

I bought: one bottle of wine, a six pack of yoghurt and some hard crunchy pears.

I came home and pulled out of my supermarket bag: one bottle of wine, a six pack of yoghurt, some crunchy hard pears.................and two ham and tomato stuffed baked potatoes.

Now, I didn't inadvertently drop them into my basket because a) I think I would have noticed cause they were hefty wee numbers(and I don't eat meat) and b) there was no evidence of them on my receipt.

So now I am wondering if I am now living in some sort of random reverse Bermuda Triangle.

And I'm almost tempted to go back to the supermarket today to see if it happens again.