Popular Post

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Today I illustrate just how unfunny I really can be. It'll stun you.

Recently I was staying at my cousin's house and I had the craziest of dreams. It took dream-crazy to a whole new level. Cause I really didn't think it was a dream.

I had gone to sleep in my room (we used to flat together and even though she has moved twice since, married, had two children, I still have my own room, okay?) and when I woke up I was in a different bed, different room.

I had absolutely no idea where I was. I was now in a single bed but in a completely different house. I was quite freaked out, so I got out of bed and went to the door and looked out. I was downstairs and I could hear someone talking. I looked up the stairs and I could see my not-yet sister-in-law talking. Except she looked different.

She was a teenager.

And she had a perm.

And I suddenly worked it out. I knew exactly where I was!

I was in my not-yet sister-in-law's mother's house.

And it was about 1989.

I had gone to sleep and woken up in 1989!

And do you know what my first thought was?

'Wow, this is cool, I am going to win so many bets.'

Fortunately I was dragged back to 2009 by my cousin's small daughters who were burying me under a mountain of pillows. If anyone wants to start an euthanasia service, I can put you in touch with the perfect little workers. You could call it Snuff Princesses.

Now isn't that a business opportunity to die for ?

Hah, I am killing myself here!

Okay, enough with the lame one liners, I will stop now.

Happy Friday.