Popular Post

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Please don't make me be a duckling slayer.

Dear Mrs Duck,

While I am sure you are very proud of your new ducklings and you can't wait to show them off to the world and around the neighbourhood, can I please request just one thing?
Would you please be able to refrain from walking them across the road? It's just if I'm driving down the road, and I suddenly see you all crossing I can't promise I will hit the brakes in order to avoid taking out your family.
I know this sounds all very selfish but it's like this - if there's a car up my derriere and, without warning, I hit the brakes chances are said car could crash into the boot of my car and before you can say 'Peter Rabbit for president' I will be wearing my internal organs on the outside.
Sorry to be a killjoy. Maybe just stick to paths and water ways.
Just a thought.
Happy waddling.
kate