Popular Post

Monday, September 6, 2010

The Cutting Cafe Sun Shaped card


Hi everyone! Hope your enjoying your day! I sure am as it's a three day weekend for me! I wanted to show you what is probably my last summery card for this year. I used this awesome sun shaped card from The Cutting Cafe. It comes along with an envelope and some sentiments especially made for this set as well! I cut it with a base of Bazzill cardstock, and then cut the front with polka dot paper from PTI. Reginal also just released an awesome new set called You're in my thoughts greetings inside and out. Wow! This set contains 65 sentiments for both the inside and out of your cards!! AWESOME! Be sure to check it out! The cute image I used is from Digital Delights by Louby Loo called Scrubbie Sue and Floatie, and she's on sale right now along with everything else in the shop for a Labor Day sale.  Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back tomorrow for a new Papertake Weekly challenge! Hugs!