Popular Post

Thursday, September 16, 2010

I don't even think Victoria Beckham would go near these, or maybe she would ?

Regular readers of this blog will know that there are times that I think Fashion is a nasty, evil type who gently mocks us.

Currently she's channelling Chinese designer Guo Pei.

I never thought I'd say it, but I reckon ski boots would be more comfortable than these puppies.
I surprised there aren't small spinning wire treadmills with mice running around frantically.
The double heel is an interesting concept but not one that I would run with, though.
'Honey, I'm just nipping down to the supermaket, be back in a jiffy.'
Okay so maybe, just maybe, they're intended for an art gallery or museum and not possibly for everyday use but why ruin a good story?

That would be boring.