Popular Post

Friday, September 3, 2010

Wags 'n Whiskers - Glitter it up!



WOOHOO! It's Friday and a three day weekend! YAHOO!! That means it's time for a new challenge from Wags 'n Whiskers (yep...we're now back to weekly challenges!). This week's challenge is by the very talented Tracy, and she's asking us to use glitter on our projects.  For my card, I chose to use this adorable image called Toby's Tasty Treat! Wish I could balance a cupcake on my tail. Well....come to think if it, I guess I kinda do....especially since that's exactly where it goes when I eat one! Oh dear...I just noticed that one of my pearls fell off the flourish before I took this picture! So sorry for the hole, but it's fixed now! Toby is colored with Copic markers. The sentiment is from The Cutting Cafe', and the gorgeous silk ribbon, charm,  and pink pearls are from Stamp and Create.  Cardstock is Bazzill and DP are from Nitwits.  I used diamond Stickles on Toby's hat and around the sentiment as well.  Please be sure and visit the rest of my Diva sisters  to check out their fabulous creations!!  Then we'd love it if you'd play along with us in the challenge. But remember, in order to win the prize, you MUST use a Wags 'n Whiskers image!


Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Enjoy your weekend! Hugs!